Dr. James A Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Nichols?

Great team

I think he is great I've been seening him sense he was a med student he listens to u the girls are great to me and my kids miss u Ann .he tries his best to help u or figure out the problem great man

Best ever!!!

He is a thorough, caring, professional dr. I highly recommend him!

I liked the doctor very much and also all of the staff. It was a good experience! Didn't feel like my blood pressure would be high because of "white coat syndrome!"

making an appointment was the only issue but i really liked the DR.

excellent doctor,very caring and great personality

Office staff can be argumentative and rude. Doctor in beginning is very compassionate and understanding but after a few visits tends to not listen to patient. Girls behind the counter can show lack of sympathy toward patient and even put patient down and belittle them.

best family doctor ive had in my adult life so far. I was treated like an adult and felt like the doctor actually cared about me.. thank you so much!

I only had problems with 2 of his office stall. One called me and my husband to complain about our charts being a mess!!!! NOT MY PROBLEM HOW THEY KEEP THEIR RECORDS. I left his practice after getting accused of lying to a fairly new receptionist (at the time) as for the Doc, He was compassionate, yes but well, he's a good doc. needs to be more concerned on certain things. Last visit mine was tried to be taken away twice to be made way for more sick people....so I waited 2 months for an appointment to get some papers signed ALMOST to have it taken away from me. oh THE REST OF THE STAFF ARE BEYOND EXCELLENT!!! only 2 bad apples.

Dr. Nichols is awesome... the staff absolutely stinks. I'll go somewhere else... where the staff treats you as if you matter and you're not bothering them with your illness. To treat people rudely and tell them what you can and can't talk to the Doctor about, is a huge no no. You don't tell people what to talk to their Doctors about.

Dr. Nichols was very nice. I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is very friendly.

Best experience

I have now moved out of Ohio. It is going to be tough finding another Doctor as good as Dr. Nichols. He is so knowledgable and caring about his patients. I was always totally confortable with his care. His office staff was the best in Trumbull County! None can compare. This is a great office of caring people!

Great doctor but TERRIBLE office

I've been seeing Dr. Nichols for about 4 years. Although he is a great doctor there is really only once decent staff member. The receptionist is the most unprofessional person that I've ever seen. I hope you don't expect your information to remain private at this office. You can over-hear the staff talking about patients!

Dr. James A Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.