Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Nobles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Nobles was not my OBGYN from the start but ended up being the one to deliver my baby by csection. He was incredible! He was very professional but also very compassionate about my situation. When I have my next child, he will be my primary Doctor. There were several comments even in the hospital by nurses on how pretty my incision was from the surgery. he used stitches instead of staples and it healed perfectly! I have not heard the same thing about other doctors in mccomb. i would highly reccomend him to anyone having children in the area!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1977
Dr. James A Nobles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMccomb Ob/Gyn Associates, 205 Marion Ave, McComb, MS
Dr. James A Nobles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McComb, MS.