Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Robbins
Dr. James A Robbins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Robbins has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. James A Robbins has the following 10 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Dr. James A Robbins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 17
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. James A Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOLON AND RECTAL SURGERY, 60 Bear Dr, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Robbins, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery in Greenville, SC, in this video.
Dr. James A Robbins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.