Dr. James Sebastian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sebastian?

Posted on June 28th, 2013

14 Years ago today, Dr. Sebastian helped my Husband and I have our first child. Words cannot begin to describe how much we appreciated his help. Our Son is growing to be a compassionate caring individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Sebastian without hesitation. He is a caring person not only as a Dr. but also as an individual. I was waking from surgery & I overheard the nurses saying she is waking up call the Dr.--one of them said no he isn't here it's after hours-then I heard one say call him anyway. He WAS there and he was there to meet with me.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I'm so very grateful to have Dr.Sebastian as my Dr. I have strong confidence in him, and he's very reliable. Without a doubt I would recommend him. We need more Professionals like him.

Love this doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. Sebastian is the most caring doctor I have ever known. I believe that he has my best interest in mind and we have been through many years of infertility, loss, carried a healthy pregnancy, had a successful birth and is helping us through a high risk pregnancy. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of me and my baby.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I honestly think that Dr. Sebastian is a fertility god! I don't know where I would be without him. I specifically switched to Dr. Sebastian when I started having fertility issues because I had heard such wonderful things about him. I am so glad that I did. He is by far the most caring and wonderful doctor. He is gentle and understanding and do whatever it takes to get you to where you want to be. He is a medical genius.

Excellent care

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I received excellent care during time of infertility, previous miscarriage, pregnancy and delivery.

Posted on March 26th, 2017