Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Sinnott has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James A Sinnott has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor could not care any less about his patients. I have never felt more like a number in a doctor's office. He is also very unprofessional and tell patients dirty jokes. This might be endearing if he at least pretended to care about his patient's conditions. Having this guy as a GI doctor is the equivalent of not having a GI doctor at all.
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. After several colonoscopys he never sent off proper testing , biopsy, etc. Kmowing i had diverticulitis and more he failed to put me on any medications for that or follow up lab work, i ended up in the ER numerous times only to find out i have chrohns disease, ulcerative colitis, numerous internal hemorrhoids, and 2 spots that are diseased on my colon. This is now my future that could have been prevented had Dr Sinnott cared about me as his patient more, but all i heard from his mouth was nasty language. I beg you to find another doctor!!!!!!
Sinai Grace Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Disease Center S Ga, 112 Mimosa Dr, Thomasville, GA
Dr. James A Sinnott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.