Dr. James A Sterling Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James A Sterling?

If you are impatient, Dr. Sterling may not be for you. He can fall behind schedule because he actually spends time with his patients. Instead of simply nodding his head and tossing a prescription at you, he listens and talks to his patients. He discusses issues, works with you and provides reasonable explanations and solutions.I first went to Dr. Sterling after visiting a string of doctors because I was experiencing phantom pains. The other doctors dismissed me and my concerns. Sterling listened without dismissing me and diagnosed a benign tumor that was placing pressure on my nerves. I wish I had gone to him before the neurologist charged me $300 to tell me there was nothing wrong!

Dr. James A Sterling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.