Dr. James Swenson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Swenson?

Great gastroenterologist

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Swenson for nearly 20 years for Crohn's Disease. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Swenson also is very caring, friendly, and compassionate. He listens to my concerns, answers all my questions, and does not take offense when I ask questions or when I refuse certain medications. I truly believe that he has saved, or at least prolonged, my life.

Cold Fish

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy!!!!! Very COLD and UNCARING, only interested in making MONEY and doesn't care who he hurts in doing it!!!!! I feel sorry for the people who have to work for him, they seem very sad and nervous. They never smile in the office. He did his procedure and that was the end of it. He never had a follow up or even a call to see if a person was still alive!!!! Once he had your money he was DONE with you!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2016