Dr. James Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wheeler?

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Mr Wheeler is a wise doctor who quickly analyzes the situation and acts accordingly. I am very glad that he was my doctor when I gave birth to my daughter. I felt safe and knew that all will be well, as Mr. Wheeler inspires confidence. Despite the fact that I do not know English and he understood me.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Mr Wheeler is a wise doctor who quickly analyzes the situation and acts accordingly. I am very glad that he was my doctor when I gave birth to my daughter. I felt safe and knew that all will be well, as Mr. Waller inspires confidence. Despite the fact that I do not know English and he understood me.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I was disappointed with my experience. He told me that I needed a hysterectomy and really did not offer any other options. I felt like he was in a hurry and he didn't appear to be interested in answering my questions. I went to see another doctor and ended up having a much smaller surgery which was done in the office.

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Establishing as new patient; very thorough review of medical history & discussions of specific areas of current or future concern; open to input from patient to incorporate into long-term treatment plan. The best physician I have encountered to date while establishing new practitioners after relocating from previous home of 40 yrs. I'm in the medical field & he listens to my input & knowledge regarding my own health & expertise. I would highly recommend.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Very nice, professional and caring

Posted on January 13th, 2016

My OBGYN retired after he was my doctor for 35 years. I was really anxious about seeing Dr. Wheeler. I was very pleased. He made me feel comfortable about having to make the change.

Dr. Wheeler

Posted on August 30th, 2011

BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. HE PERFORMS MY ANNUAL SURGERY AND I COME OUT FEELING BETTER EACH TIME! HIS NURSE CHERYL IS RUDE THOUGH, AND SHE IS ALWAYS RUDE. IT'S BAD WHEN YOU MAKE APPT'S B/C YOUR SCARED TO JUST CALL AND ASK THE NURSE!

Avoid Him

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Arrogant, uncaring, terrible staff and I can go on. He appeared to be in too much of a hurry to address my problem. I would never go back to see him or anyone else in that office.

Posted on November 17th, 2017