Dr. James A Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Wolfe?

Saved my life

Dr. Wolfe treated me like a valued and valuable person before and after surgery. Before I obtained insurance he spent time discussing my bicuspid valve with me, including options and explanations for and against the options. Mt family and friends agree that he has my long term best interest at heart.

Fixed a 5/8" hole in my heart - Outstanding Work!

Excellent surgeon

Dr Wolfe reconstructed my Mitral Valve with his minimally invasive heart surgery. Everything he said would happen came to be true. He saved my life and did it in a way that he made look easy.If you need heart surgery, see Dr. Wolfe.

Experience

Dr. Wolff is supposed to have a wonderful reputation as a cardiothoracic surgeon. However, his bedside manner and attitude toward patients and family are appalling. My mother who is 75 was very recently admitted to the hospital with chest pain related to a pericardial effusion. Dr. Wolff was the attending surgeon. He was in and out of the room very quickly and displayed no consideration or empathy toward her. If I were not an experienced nurse with a background in cardiology, I daresay my mother may not be here. He was rude to her and very condescending to all of us. He didn't listen to what we said. My mom will need to follow up with him for a post-op visit otherwise I would never use his services again.

Great Doctor

Dr.Wolfe operated on me and replaced two valves, mitral and aortic. He did a great job and I am feeling fine. He told me what was needed and why and also explained the whole procedure to me. He can be very business like but I found that he could be humorous, too. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime.