Dr. James M Abroms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Abroms?

Top notch!

I've been Dr. Abroms' patient for over 30 years. I have a broad range of varied experiences with physicians and have very high expectations, and Jim Abroms meets or exceeds those expectations 99% of the time (I'm not one to hand out 100% scores). I have a long list of largely untreatable conditions, but he hangs in there with me, helping steer me through choosing specialists, recovering from this and that, and listening throughout it all. In many ways, he's an old-fashioned doctor, and I mean that in the very best sense of the phrase.

Very Friendly, accommodating and truthful. Dr. Abroms is very knowledgeable, with many years of experience.

Excellent doctor. Wait time is very minimal. He has a very courteous staff.

I am a long time patient of Dr. Abroms, more than 20 years. I have nothing put the utmost respect for Dr. Abroms and his staff. Always will see me when needed. Always sees you on time and has called me many times to see that everything is ok after an appointment.

Dr. Abroms has been my doctor for over 25+ years. He is an excellent PCP. He takes care of mine and my mom's medical needs. Could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Abroms as well as his staff is caring and concerned about our medical needs. If I am sick, they can always fit me in to see Dr. Abroms the same day I call. They treat me like family. I appreciate the patient/doctor relationship that we have. Dr. Abroms is an excellent physician. Would recommend him to my family and friends.

A five-star doctor!

Dr. Abroms is so easy to communicate with! In all of my 69 years I've had only one other doctor (an ophthalmologist in Santa Monica, CA) with whom I could talk so easily. He's competent, up-to-date, listens, responds, his staff is friendly, competent and remain with him. I am very thankful to have him as my internist.

His mistake and lack of attention to early disease indicators and warning signs caused my father's untimely and uneccesary death. He is a fine DR if you are well - If something feels off, please get a second opinion.

Great experience

Dr. Abrams was very thorough and I was pleased with the overall exam and experience. The staff and doctor were very respectful of my time.

30+ years

Dr. Abroms has been my Primary Care Physician for over 30 years. He has always spent as much time with me as was needed to diagnose a problem and truly cares what I think about what is going on and listens to any suggestions I may have about treatment. I wouldn't have been using him for over thirty years if I didn't think he was absolutely the best doctor for me.

Excellent diagnostician

Dr. A has been my personal physician since 1985. There are many options available in B'ham. If I were not 1000% satisfied, I'd have left years ago. In my experience, he not only diagnoses my problems promptly and correctly, he treats the ailment unerringly. I have ALWAYS found EVERYTHING about his practice to be nothing less than SUPERIOR!