- St Luke's Hospital Bethlehem Campus
- St Luke's Warren Campus
- St Luke's Hospital Allentown Campus
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Airoldi MD
Dr. James A Airoldi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Fountain Hill, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ. They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. James A Airoldi has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. James A Airoldi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James A Airoldi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. James A Airoldi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James A Airoldi
Dr. Airoldi serves as the Division Director of Obstetrics and the Director of Perinatal Research. Professional Organizations -American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology -Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. -American Institute Ultrasound and Medicine -International Society of Ultrasound of Obstetrics and Gynecology Publications Dr. Airoldi has over 40 published abstracts and maintains an avid interest in perinatal research. He has published over 7 peer reviewed articles. Lectures Dr. Airoldi has lectured at many institutions for grand rounds including Moses Taylor Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital and at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Military Service Dr. Airoldi has served in the United States Air Force Reserves for six years and was honorably discharge as First Lieutenant.