Dr. James T Allison Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James T Allison?

Very Good

Me and my family have been going to Dr. Allison for many years!!. He and Frankie are always very polite. Everytime I go visit him, it makes it a point to ask about my family, and how everyone is doing. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in his office. Frankly, I'll wait however long. For anyone with any medical issues, please go see him. He's the best!!

A doctor who takes his time.

Dr. Allison is the best doctor I have ever had. When he meets me at his office, we talk until I am satisfied. He examines me thoroughly. There is NO hurry, and no jargon.

Dr. Allison spends time, listens, explains. You do not feel rushed the way you do with some doctors. He is the best!

He is the Best!!!

Dr. Allison is a very attentive and caring physician. The reason why there may be an extended wait time in the office is because he gives each and every patient his undivided attention for as long as it may take to resolve their problem.

Trouble breathing, taking in a deep breath etc.

I went in to see Dr. Allison for my 'not getting enough air, feeling dizzy, like I'm about to faint, feeling very weak, tired, yawning, I'm exhausted..' complaint. He listened to me, listened to my lungs, checked my blood pressure, the usual. He informed me that my lungs sounded clear and my blood pressure was normal. He caught me off-guard by what he said next.. he told me it was anxiety. "What? Anxiety? I don't have anxiety." I said. I had no idea that the symptoms I was having was just that, anxiety. Dr. Allison was very genuine and caring with me, even as I sat there in denial, questioning him left and right. I thought about what it could be that I was so anxious over, even subconsiously. I began to cry when I realized what it was. And, in the process of talking with him about my issue, my symptoms went away! Just by not focusing on them! That was the proof I needed that my mind had played a trick on me. Of course, once our conversation was over and I was on my way, my symptoms came back. :) I was treated with an anti-anxiety pill and 2 days later, I'm as good as new. Dr. Allison was right on with his diagnoses and very patient with me while I sat there in denile. Thank you Dr. Allison!!