Dr. James R Allman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Allman?

Request for a cane that has the four legs at the bottom so that it doesn't fall down at the time all the time. I would really appreciate if I could pick up. Out the style myself. If it's possible to would be even better that way I can always have one at home and I can always take one with me in the the car

Dear Dr. Allman would it be possible to get a prescription for a cane that has the 4 feet in it? I can't tell you how many times I have tripped over my cane dropped it and lost it and just forgotten where I put it. If it's right next to me when I get up I can put it in the spot where I won't forget it. Also, I am dropping mine slamming in onto my feet and knees which is the last place everywhere I would want to hit it against him. Would it be possible to get one at Collins pharmacy and possibly pick out the design myself. Thank you

Great Doctor

Dr, Allman is a great doctor. When I got unexpectedly pregnant with my third child we were looking for a good OB since mine had moved. I tried another doctor first, but she was unpleasant. Then I decided to try Dr. Allman and I'm glad I did. He was prompt, friendly, and did a wonderful job during my pregnancy and delivering my daughter. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good OB!

Dr. Allman is very nice, however I constantly feel like he is in a hurry to leave the room. I can never ask questions or get detailed explanations of what is going on.

Dr. Allman is great, he is conservative and very caring. He will only order tests he feels are really necessary and you won't be wasting money on tests you don't need. As long as you have questions he will stay and talk to you.