Dr. James W Altizer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James W Altizer?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I'm out over $100. Nobody will call me back.

I paid in advance for 3 Laser hair removal treatments. I've had two and now find that they are out of business and nobody will return my calls. I've called 4 times. I had no problems with the staff or doctor but this is not ethical to keep my money.

Mad

My mom had a gift certificate and went back for her appointment they had closed.No one had called and now we have a useless gift card:(

Rip off

They took my money. $400 dollars. And now they are out of business. What jerks

Great Experience Second time around

I had seen Dr. Altizer a year ago and went back again to a totally different experience. On my last visit the staff was rude, loud and unprofessional. Rita, the insurance coordinator was pushy and brassy, she was arguing with a staff member in front of patients. I went back last month and there is a new staff that is warm, friendly and professional. The whole office has a relaxed professional feeling. I read comments that said the office was old and dingy and I disagree, the waiting room was cozy and the office was organized and clean. Dr. Altizer spoke to me on a level that I could understand and was very personable. My surgery was painless and my legs look awesome, you can't even tell I had surgery.

Dingy office

Doctor is kind of creepy. Staff is rude and uncaring and they push treatment on you. Went for laser hair from a Living Social coupon and it was done by an untrained tech. She was nice enough but her father (the doc) made me feel uncomfortable. Won't go back. Dingy office.

AWFUL! Would not recommend!

I have seen them recommend treatment even though they know that it is not appropriate and know that it will not be effective (i.e. laser hair removal on a natural blonde). But worst of all, the staff is just rude. I will not be going back.

Groupon Ripoff

I saw the reviews before I brought my Groupon but hey the savings was great..right? Wrong. You get what you pay for. After 6 treatments..still not hair free. And I do not have course hair. Went to a well known laserhair removal office and got better results. I think the reason Vein Center has so many Groupon specials is because you have to go back so many times. The tech was nice but the office overall is old and seems stuck in the old days. When they told me they do vein surgery in the office..I was surprised.

Minimal results

Paid out the nose to have spider veins done..with minimal results. He bragged about how he was the best..I disagree.

Excellent service

My experience with Dr. Altizer and his staff has been exceptional. I have always been treated with prompt and courteous service and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Great Service

It is always a great experience at Dr Altizers office. His staff is friendly and helpful.

Excellent Service

I was very pleased with te help I received coordinating payment for treatment with my insurance company. Dr. Altizer is a great vein doctor and did a fantastic job of the surgery on my leg. I felt absolutely no pain during the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Altizer to everyone.

I have a family history of varicose veins and struggled to find decent help. I had a great experience with Dr. Altizer. Everyone at the office was very welcoming and my surgery was much easier than I thought it would be.

Dr. James W Altizer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.