Dr. James A Applegate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Applegate?

He was our family doctor for a long time and was always excellent!

I cant seem to get an appointment with doc Applegate for any thing. same day appointment is a joke. Three time I have called at 8am when the phone line are open and low and behold he has no appointments left by two minutes after eight. your staff is not helpful at all, as a matter of fact she didn't even ask me why I needed to be seen, but yet wants me to wait for over a week to be seen. Doc Applegate has been my doctor since I was a kid and I don't want to go else where, however if I cant get in to see him there really is no point in continuing to call. So for those reasons I will be looking for a new family doctor.

Dr Applegate has been my doctor for over 25 years now, I drive about 40 one way to see him. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had. If he can't fix me, he finds me someone who can. A very caring doctor, great with kids and adults alike. Wonderful person.