- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Arbaugh Jr
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Arbaugh is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Mercy Hospital Western Hills and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.<br>The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arbaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
Mercy Hospital Western Hills
The Christ Hospital
Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
Mercy Frn Hospital Western Hi
St Luke Hospital - East
Mercy Franciscan Hospital Western Hills
Mercy Franciscan Western Hills Campus
St Elizabeth Medical Center
50 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1963
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Arbaugh Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.