Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Arrighi MD
Dr. James A Arrighi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arrighi is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Arrighi has 2 locations
593 Eddy St Bldg Aldrich
Providence, RI 02903
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Arrighi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James A Arrighi has the following 17 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
Dr. James A Arrighi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arrighi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1987
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. James A Arrighi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Arrighi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Providence, RI, in this video.
Dr. James A Arrighi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Providence, RI.