Dr. James Auberle Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Auberle?

I Agree

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I agree with the comment below. As long as you're good at your job, you shouldn't be accountable for ethical standards. If he wants to sleep with his patients, let him.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2017

This is a doctor who takes his time and truly cares about your care. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this physician. I had a stroke when I was 26 years old. This is a man who took his time and with God's help save my life . I think he is nothing but an asset to this medical world. I think he is an asset to the community especially with the people that have had neurological atrocities. I thank God for this person everyday. Sounds to me that some of these negative reviews are nothing but negative and undermining personal attacks . Let's look at the real problems here he's help this community and his patients. Thank God for a wonderful neurologist.

Ohio Medical Board

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I have found four postings of inappropriate advances toward patients on three medical rating sites. I believe that character and ethics still count for something in today's world. If you have had inappropriate advances from this guy, I would encourage you to file a complaint at elicense.ohio.gov.

Yes - he does hit on patients

Posted on June 12th, 2017

My wife was a patient and I recently found out that he was having an affair with her. So in defense of the earlier posting, - yes - he does hit on his patients.

Quadreplegic

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Auberle took over as our other Dr. retired in the same practice We are very pleased so far. He is very nice and caring for our son who has been in a wheelchair for 26 yrs. He has a fun side to him that I think some people need to chill out about. He sees many people with complicated problems can you imagine doing his job everyday and sometimes nights at the hospital. Thank God he loves what he does... helps people. ( if he can) I think everyone has a side to them no one wants to see. for the people who complain well ... go somewhere else you might get lucky or stay with Dr. Auberle.....He is the best.

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Impressed me most with courteous, caring manner. He pays attention to what a patient is saying, and most importantly he takes the time to listen to you and answer your questions!

Posted on April 24th, 2016

I am happy that you have had good experiences. I am sure he provides good medical care to the majority of his patients. But I am telling you , I didn't mistake being hit on. Without going into details of the incident, I assure you you would not have mistaken it either. God bless

Excellent physician

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I read some of the other reviews and my impression is that you don't understand his sense of humor. He is a dedicated husband , father and professional and is FAR from interested in "hitting on" patients. Dr. Auberle has helped my painful dystonia immensely. He is very intuitive, kind and compassionate. He can sense anxiety and stress, thus using a silly sense of humor to help you feel more at ease. I have recommended many people to him and will continue to do so.

After many doctors struck out with us.....Dr Auberle hit it out of the park in our book

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr Auberle was amazing! We have struggled to find a neurologist for my husbands epilepsy and he wasn't even in the room 2 minutes and we knew we found the doctor for us! He was funny, informative, listened to EVERYTHING we said before adding input or speaking over top of us. He could read my husband like a book, not only symptom wise but also his frustration with his epilepsy getting progressively worse with no indication of why. He's going back to the basic tests to start with that haven't been done for many years to see if there's anything they can find that has changed in the brain. He showed us hope that he will do whatever he can to try to find answers and help get things under control again which was an amazing thing to hear. Having 4 children and no income due to him not being able to work due to the increase in seizures and side effects from them, and me not being able to work not only due to my own health issues but also because my husband can not be left alone. Things are getting rough for us financially so it was hopeful to hear he would either get him in shape to go back to work, or if that really was no longer an option, he would help with disability that we filed back in December. We also had our 5 year old with us for the visit and he spoke with her quite a while which made us feel even more confident in his bedside manners. And the staff was great as well and they made all of us, even my daughter feel special and important to them. Very highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that cares enough to do everything he can to understand what you're going thru and setting a plan out to get things figured out! Thank you Dr. Auberle!!

stroke, many questions

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I am so very lucky that Dr. Auberle was in the hospital when I came into the ER. What wonderful bedside manner and answered any and all questions I had. spent extra time with me when needed. Fantastic Doctor!!!

Posted on February 13th, 2011

What a great, caring doctor. Dr. Auberle listens and is compassionate about people's pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

I miss Dr.Auberle

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Dr. Auberle was the first neurologistwho treated me for my cervical dystonia.Aftr 4 years with him I found a neurologist in the Dayton, Oh. area. I hated to leave his care but the drive wasso long. I like my new doc. but if I hada choice I would return to him. He is afantastic doctor!