Dr. James I Ausman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James I Ausman?

brain aneurysm survival

DR JAMES AUSMAN THE BEST SURGEON!! IM THANKFUL,HE TREATED ME, I HAD RUPTURED ANEURYSM. SURVIVAL!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Fabulous MD

Dr Ausman operated on my 85 year old mother. He ensured that every aspect of her care was coordinated and done with the upmost care to ensure a good outcome despite her age. He was accessible giving me his home phone. He said that he believed in treating us the way he would want his familt treated. He absolutely delivered on it. He is a brillant surgeon but even more he is a caring person. The residents at UCLA should definitely learn from him. You could never have a better surgeon.