3.1

Excellent doctor..excellent surgeon. .easy to talk to..easy to understand. Great office people..kind and caring

ARROGANT!

Waited over an hour to be spoken to like I was a 3 year old. He kept his back to me and stared into his laptop the whole time. When I asked a few clarifying questions he was downright rude. My friend had a neck surgery that didn't go right from him but this was the only Dr. my insurance paid for; Until I called them to complain and they sent me to a terrific surgeon!

Quiet and thoughtful, but thorough and very kind. An excellent physician with and excellent group. Had surgery with one of his partners and was referred to Dr. Aymonds after an accident.

they should of not allowed me to make an appt. knowing they don't deal with disability

Dr.Aymond was rude, not nice and did not do what I wanted him to do which was to take an exray or order an MRI of my Neck because I had been seeing a Chiropractor on and off and their xrays they told me my neck was bad enough that he thought I could add that to my disability case I have going on. Disability will not accept chipractors because they are not MD'S or Specialists so that is why I made an appointment and I specifically told them what the issue was and I needed this appointment for my case. As soon as Dr. Aymond heard I was trying to get disability for a bunch of different disorders, Right away he raised his voice and said " I don't do disability cases, I will not fill out any forms for disability, I will not help you with disability at all" And what makes me even madder is when I called to make the appointment they asked why did I need to be seen and I told them about my neck issues and about my disability case and that disability will only look at MD'S records or specialists and I needed them to take exrays or order an MRI. So what the heckl! Why did you make me waste my time to come see some rude Dr. if you already knew you do not deal with disability. Someone dropped the ball here or does not know policy there. I should of been told that they do not deal with those kinds of things that deal with disability.I also feel like I should get back my $50 I had to pay to see him which I was not suppose to have to do because I had charity and Dr. Aymond was on the list of Dr.s that take it. I want to report him and give a bad review where ever they advertise! I do not have money to throw around especialy if they do not do what I requested or made an appt. for me knowing about my going for disability.

Dr. James Aymond is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.