Dr. James Allen Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Allen Jr?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Allen is very personable, and clearly communicates. He listens to what you and considers it before responding.

One of the Best

Posted on June 7th, 2016

A visit to Dr. Allen's office is as pleasant an experience as one can have going to see a physician. His staff are all friendly and accommodating. Dr. Allen takes time to listen carefully, and thoroughly explains his dianoses and recommendations for treatment. My wife and I are both impressed with the quality of care we get from Dr. Allen.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Awesome Dr and staff!!!

good

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I don't have any health issues . But I like him!

Mrs

Posted on April 28th, 2015

My husband and I just recently moved to North Carolina after retiring. As you can imagine it is no easy task finding a new doctor. After researching many, we chose Dr Allen because of his outstanding qualifications. I am so impressed with him and his staff. I would recommend this office to anyone who wants professionalism. They are top notch.

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

When coming to North Carolina I went through other doctors that were just not satisfactory to me. Most Internist would not see me due to Medicare. A Cardio Nurse recommended Dr. Allen to me and I have been totally satisfied with him as my doctor. I have many issues and he is so able to follow up on all of them and to advise me on changes that some of my other doctors want to make. You could not find a doctor that is more caring and so knowledgeable.

Grateful Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Dr. Allen has cared for me and members of my family and friends for many year now. He is caring, patient and helpful. He spends all the time that you need speaking to you. He is careful and accurate with his diagnoses. He does not order nonsense tests and work ups but only what a prudent man would order. He has a warm caring smile and genuine concern for you. Wonderful doctor. I would not change physicians if you paid me!

Merry Ruth O'Brien

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr. Allen is prompt, attentive to ones needs, kind,considerate and knowlegeable. He is the best doctor I have had in the eight years I have lived in NC. I'm glad to have found him and have recommended him twice already.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

A rare mix of intellect and compassion, I would highly recommend Dr. Allen to anyone who wants to be treated as a "whole person."

Where did he go?

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I reieved a letter saying he had left. I really liked and trusted him. The office said he just gave noticed and left. Anybody know anything?

T Scott

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr Allen is the best doctor I ever visited! You will not be disappointed with his approach and style.

Posted on November 20th, 2017