Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Anderson
Dr. James Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harper Woods, MI, with other offices in Aurora, IL and Alpena, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center, Alpena General Hospital and Provena Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. James Anderson has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. James Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Copley Medical Center
Alpena General Hospital
Provena Mercy Medical Center
Rush University Medical Center
McDonough District Hospital
St. Joseph`s Mercy Health Center
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Provena Mercy Center for Health
Alpena Regional Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harper Woods, MI.