Dr. James B Cooper Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James B Cooper?

There are not enough good words in our vocabulary to even begin to use about this group. Their knowledge and compassion far exceed your expectation. What a true blessing they are to those in need of these services. The best!, don't settle for anything less than this group!!!!!

First Office Visit

I was extremely impressed with seeing Dr. Cooper for the first time. He was very friendly and listened carefully to what I had to say. He was down to earth, and did not have an ego problem. Some doctors act like; because they have a M.D. behind their name, they know it all. When I left his office, I felt that I was in good hands, and that he was setting up a good diagnostic protocol to discover my problem and to know how to line up an effective course of treatment for me. I would recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone needing a neurologist.

I love Dr. Cooper... He cares for his patients and wants to help them with their pain.

Dr. Cooper is great.

Dr. Cooper is a very professional and caring doctor. I was having problems with lower back pain and Dr. Cooper helped me to manage my problem. I had to travel from far away and his staff was able to accomodate my schedule. Dr. Cooper is great!

Best Doctor I have ever encountered

good at first, but found out later that his office staff as well as himself were only going to do as little as possible

Best Neurologist I've seen

Dr. Cooper, along with his Nurse Practitioner Amy Hopkins, is the best Neurologist I've seen...and I've seen a lot. The biggest thing I can say, beyond all the word-of-mouth recommendations I received before seeing Dr. Cooper, is that I felt that he and his staff cared about my situation. Dr. Cooper personally listened to all the things I wanted to say, and responded in a way that let me know he was listening, and I never felt rushed or stressed. Every visit so far has been a great experience on the way to getting better. Did I mention that? I'm better! I still have problems, but they are manageable. Dr. Cooper and Amy Hopkins together helped me in a way that no previous Dr. has.

RN

Dr. Cooper was highly recommended by many doctors and patients.He has excellent bed side manners and is very knowledgable in both neurology and pain. He helped me tremendously!

Never met a doctor like Dr. Cooper. Took much time with me and my family explaining and giving us hope and great care.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Cooper takes time with you, and is very nice! He also remembers his patients!! Not all doctors are like that anymore!

my 4th ms neuro

and he seems excellent-so i hope my last-ms is a difficult disease for the unfamiliar neuro-it does "thats impossible" things-he specializes in ms and very good at it i think from the 1st visit...