Dr. James B Duke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James B Duke?

Best orthopedic surgeon!

Dr. Duke recently performed a total hip replacement on my right hip and I couldn't be more thankful to him and his staff. My recovery went smoothly and I could walk unaided in less than three weeks. I can now go forward with my plans for a trip to Italy in May. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Duke to anyone who needs a hip replacement or knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Duke and staff!

Very grateful to Dr. Duke and his staff

I cannot give enough stars and positive reviews that Dr. Duke and his staff truly deserve. He did a total knee replacement and a hip replacement for me and I am so grateful to him – and his wonderful staff – that I can enjoy my life again. Both surgeries went smoothly and I followed all the rehab directions. I never hesitate to recommend Dr. Duke for knee and hip replacements.

Two great knees

I had total replacement of both knees in 2016 and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Duke and his staff are very caring. They take time to answer all your questions. Highly recommend this surgeon .

NO PAIN

I’ve had several surgeries in my life (rotator cuff repair, knee replacement and several foot operations). After surgeries come the inevitable result - pain from surgery and more pain with the required rehab. Dr. Duke replaced my right hip and the amazing thing is that I was on my feet the next day with NO PAIN. That’s right - NO PAIN. I went to rehab a few days later and within 2 weeks I was walking without a walker or a cane. All because I had NO PAIN. Add to that a pleasant personality and friendly staff and I can think of no other way to thank him for his expertise than to tell others about him.

Best doctor and service I have had in a long time. Trust him completely

Excellent!

My Hero!

I could hardly walk and had to have Bi-Lateral knee replacement. Dr. Duke did a great job on my knees. Pain was manageable and the incisions look beautiful. I am pain free and walking great. The whole office was wonderful to me.

took time with me to go over all details of the surgery and was very patient with my questions

I would highly recommend Dr. Duke.

Right Knee - Full Replacement

Dr. Duke was recommended by six different people and after meeting him I could see why. Warm and friendly, a good listener, and highly skilled Dr. Duke performed a full replacement on my right knee six months ago, and now I can dance in the rain. Could life get better?

Complete Confidence

Dr. Duke is a very caring to his patients. He performed a masterpiece on my complete hip replacement. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is a true Professional in his field. It is great to be pain free and get my quality of life back! Also, his entire staff deserves to be commended. From Courtney, Susan, Penny and the rest of the team. I thank you all so much.

Don't waste your time here. Only saw nurse practitioner 2times, she gave me exercises to do and sent me away even when I told her my pain was intense. I went to see another surgeon who ordered a MRI, I had a fracture and a torn meniscus.

Impressive

We were thrilled with the care we got