Dr. James B Frederick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James B Frederick?

Very caring doctor.

#1 Dr.

Dr.Frederick is an outstanding doctor. Took great care of me during my high risk pregnancy. Safely delivered my baby girl. I will forever be indebted to him. Yes, sometimes your wait is a bit lengthy, but it is well worth it to see such an intelligent, compassionate physician!

Ashley

He is a great dr. I was so nervous about my exam and he was patient and sweet. He is a very busy dr. But for a good reason... He's that good! He delivered my niece and I hope one day he can do the same for me. My sisters experience with her first preg. Was an ease with dr. Fredrick. Top notch classy guy!

AMAZING DOCTOR !!

Dr. Frederick is the sweetest, most kind doctor I have ever met. When I had my miscarriage last Thanksgiving, he was nothing short of amazing. He made me feel so comforted through the whole thing and felt more like a caring family member or friend then just my doctor. And now I am on my second pregnancy and he has answered any questions I have had and I always leave his office happy and assured everything is okay. He is an amazing man and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone !!

Up to date on medical news and procedures. Very professional with an excellent bed-side manner. Would highly recommend.

He and his staff are great!

I had a hard time finding a gynecologist after I moved back to the area. When my nephew's wife suggested that I see Dr. Frederick, I made an appointment, hoping for the best. He was great...I had some issues and it took a while to get diagnosed and treated. However, Dr. Frederick was up-to-date on the latest treatments and therapies. When it became inevitable that I have a hysterectomy, he performed it robotically-assisted. I had a minimal recovery time. His bedside manner is great and I've found that he takes the time to talk and answer questions and concerns.

the wait is not worth the 10 min or less you get. if you even get to see him.

No time for you

This doctor has no time for his patients. You spend 2 hours waiting for him and then don't even get to see him, you see his assistant. The last 5 times I have been to his office, I haven't even seen him. I will not go again. There is not time for you there.

Doctor's Response

Practicing obstetrics in an underserved area does pose the challenge of meeting the community's needs while maintaining an efficient practice. We recommend to all patients (especially those who have a particularly long wait during a visit) to make morning appointments. The earlier the appointment, the shorter the wait time. Every patient is asked multiple times "is there anything else you would like to talk about?" before ending the visit. Also, patients can, and sometimes do, request to see the physician instead of the PA. We don't mind a bit. It would be nice to speak with you in person so please post your name or call the office. Thank you

Good Doctor

After the only gynecologist I had ever doctored with left town, I wasn't sure who to choose. Dr. Frederick diagnosed and treated a couple of problems that had been ignored by my previous doctor and I feel better than ever. I would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor!! He made me feel very comfortable in my first pregnancy. Answered every question thoroughly, and did every thing possible to make me feel important as his patient.

he is a great doctor and helped me so much with my high risk pregnancy!!i would recomend him to anyone!

Busy but worth the wait!

Dr. Frederick is the best OB/GYN I've had after living in three cities. He is extremely intelligent and his bedside manner is relaxed, kind and genuine. He is also board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, something that I check on before I choose a doctor. Yes the wait is sometimes extensive, but would you rather go to a physician that doesn't have any patients? His popularity speaks volumes. I always remember that while I'm reading a magazine, he's probably at the hospital delivering a baby. :)

Dr. James B Frederick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.