Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Haden has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My husband went in for a routine vasectomy. After I became pregnant 8 months later, my husband went in for lab work and follow up. Dr. Haden stated that my husband was sterile. When questioned further, the doctor provided an explanation that perhaps in was my husband's wife that was "running around." As a person that works in the health care field as a nurse, I was appalled and disgusted by his lack of respect to my husband and myself by displacing blame. Nothing is 100 %.
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. James B Haden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Wyoming Urological Associates, 1416 E A St Ste 101, Casper, WY
Dr. James B Haden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.