Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Klein
Dr. James B Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Klein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
New to Tucson, found Dr. Klein on BCBS website. When I walked in for my appt. I thought they were closed. No lights, no music, no people. The office looks like it's from the 1950's and appears it hasn't been cleaned since then either. Filthy dirty floors, pictures splattered with food/drink, a rank odor permeates, and that's just the waiting room. Behind the window, a woman sat using a typewriter (do they even still make them?!) buried in stacks of files, boxes, and paperwork. I asked if they were moving because it was such a mess (they aren't) thinking that was the only possible explanation. Everything is old and decrepit including the doctor who poked his head out. It's like a time-warp only NOT in a charming way! I ran from this place (after a 20 minute wait, even though I was the only person there) and you should too. It's a dark, filthy, dirty, smelly, unsanitary office. My next call is to BCBS & maybe even the health department.
I had gone to two other doctors before Dr. Klein. They both told me they wouldn't be able to diagnose me until they conducted a colonoscopy ($2000). Dr. Klein diagnosed me and did an outpatient procedure ($150) within an hour of arriving at his office. A year later I went back again for the same condition. Both times I was relieved that I wouldn't need long treatments or recovery times. It is 3 years since I first saw Dr. Klein and am leaving this review for others looking for a good doctor.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1968
Queen Of Angels Medical Center
Dr. James B Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJames B Klein Md, 1601 N Tucson Blvd Ste 28, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Klein in this video.
Dr. James B Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.