Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Lawrence MD
Dr. James B Lawrence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, CA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. James B Lawrence has the following 3 expertise
University Of Health Sciences Center
Dr. James B Lawrence Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James B Lawrence's office for more information.
901 Nevin Ave Richmond, CA : (510) 307-1500
More about Dr. James B Lawrence
Welcome to my Home Page! My name is Dr. Jim Lawrence. I have worked for Kaiser Permanente since 1981. I have seen our physical plant and quality of physicians grow over the years and am proud to still be a part of such a great organization. I am committed to quality patient care and continually strive to help my patients achieve and maintain good health. Our physicians come from many fine training programs throughout the United States, and they enjoy the practice freedoms associated with working for The Permanente Medical Group (TPMG). I live in the East Bay with my wife Victoria and three children. I was born in Oakland and have lived in California most of my life. My hobbies include fly fishing, vintage race car restoration, and driving. Additional Languages: Spanish
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE RICHMOND MEDICAL CENTER, 901 Nevin Ave, Richmond, CA
Dr. James B Lawrence is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, CA.