Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Manning has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James B Manning has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Ganglion Cysts
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. James B Manning has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James B Manning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I had knee surgery with Dr. Manning and received excellent care. He videotaped the arthroscopic procedure for me and explained what was wrong with my knee and how he was repairing the damage. He was very compassionate and had a wonderful bedside manner. I am an RN and was very happy with my experience with Dr. Manning and his office staff, especially Alex. Thank you!
The worst doctor I have been to - EVER! Attila the Hun was a more compassionate human being. I had to ASK him to take the time to explain the X-rays to me. He reminded me that he was a surgeon several times. My arthritis did not warrant surgery thus his disinterest. He is only interested in playing god in the surgery room and filling his pockets with money from surgery and injections. I was just astounded by his robotic approach. I would not give him a rating nor would I recommend him to my worst enemy.
Workers comp sent me to him for a supposedly independent medical review for a shoulder injury which a tear was revealed. He didn't run any tests and treated me like I was a liar, like you can fake a hole in the center of your shoulder as revealed by an MRI with contrast. He is obviously on workers comp payroll. Then had me releases from workers comp stating I'm fine and he sees no evidence of injury, even thought it is plain as day on the MRI. 1 and a half years later after dealing with excruciating pain, I sought out another surgeon, but this time I was on medicaid. This surgeon went in and sure enough there was a tear the size of a fifty cent piece. If you are on workers comp, do not see this doctor you will be lied to and end up having surgery at a later date and be forced to deal with the pain and discomfort possibly for the rest of your life. This doctors incompetence destroyed my lif as well as the lives of my wife and SIX children
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. James B Manning accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBone And Joint Specialists, 2680 Crimson Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Manning in this video.
Dr. James B Manning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.