Dr. James B Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James B Park?

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Excellent care and diagnosis. Follow-up was so good that they kept me coming back just to make sure that I was okay. Everyone is so nice and caring. Even the Assistants are extremely knowledgeable and will work with you.

No complaints at all. Great doctor. Wonderful caring man ... I would recommend my Grandmother to him if she were still living. He is a rare Doctor indeed

Wonderful doctor

A wonderful and caring dr spent all the time I needed with will drive from longview to see him again

CEO Button's Custom Clothier

I can't Thank you and your staff enough for the Great care I received

Excellent

My husband needed heart surgery and our experience could not have been better with Dr. Parks and his very excellent staff.

great doctor

Dr. Park is such a pleasure to see. His office staff is great, and so are the medical asst. staff. Upon seeing Dr Park, he was very kind, great bedside manner, very thorough and really listened to the patient. His objective is simple, to keep you out of the hospital. He does not push meds that are not needed (like some others do)...he is just a very good doctor. I would highly reccommend.

Thank You for being such a great physician & person. I hope you will be as good a physician and kind humble person when you start your new job with texas health presby

An outstanding individual, as well as doctor

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Park for 10 years. Aside from his outstanding knowledge of cardiology, he is by far the most caring doctor I have had the privilege of knowing. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty numerous times providing care for my husband and me as well as spending his vacations traveling to countries without medical care in some of the most primate of conditions. You don't find many doctors with his character, expertise and compassion. There is not enough room to convey our feelings for Dr. Park and his dedication to his profession.