Dr. James B Powers Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James B Powers?

Other than my family, this man is my idol!!

Having Jim powers care me 20 years ago for my first medical problem was a very positive factor in my being alive today! He was then-and has been since, the most compassionate, caring, professional physician I've ever dealt with. Being a nurse for 50 years, believe me I've seen them all-in different lights. Never have I seen him other than the above! One of the reviews blew my mind, stating he had been anything but the above. There have been numerous times when he personally has called (after reg. office hours) explaining and conversing re: results of exams and testing. He's been amazing, finding possible problems when i've had no idea my health was amiss.. Thank you, Dr. Powers for your care and standing in my corner for the last 20 years!! You'll always be tops in my book. "Judy"

All good for me! I feel that I'm in excellent hands with Dr. Powers. I trust him 100%. Every time I call the office I get the best service from his staff and his super efficient Admin.

Avoid this doctor

It was instantly obvious to me that Dr. Powers skipped or failed the class on bedside manner. I may be old-school but I think a doctor should exhibit some degree of compassion when dealing with A patient. Dr. Powers proved me wrong. I cannot comment on his accuracy or competence but I would look elsewhere for a cardiologist with a heart.

Dr. James B Powers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.