Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Robertson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Robertson is a very compassionate man and he LISTENED to my husband's and my concerns and questions. He took the time to explain, in depth, everything we needed to know and made himself available if we had any further questions. We highly recommend Dr. Robertson and we are grateful that he practices medicine here in Bozeman. His staff is also wonderful!
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. James B Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBozeman Health Urological Clinic, 935 Highland Blvd Ste 2160, Bozeman, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Robertson in this video.
Dr. James B Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.