Dr. James Roth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Roth?

The very best that there is ...

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Roth for almost a year . I was referred to his office for severe venous stasis ulcers that would not heal . After suffering from my condition for almost 2 years , Dr Roth lead me down the right path to recovery . Such a professional , words can not express my gratitude and appreciation that I have for Dr Roth and his staff .. Truly a remarkable man ...

Mr.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Roth to treat a radiated wound that had remained unhealed for a year and a half. Within 2 1/2 months, my wound had healed thanks to the expertise of Dr. Roth and his attentive staff. Anyone, especially diabetics and those treated with radiation, who has a wound that is not healing should definitely get referred to a wound care facility to get on track and realize successful results.

This doctor cares

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Dr. Roth cared for my serious trauma-induced leg wound with excellent surgical skill and great bedside manner. He interacted quite well with the wound clinic staff, and I found him to be caring, skilled, personable, and prompt in seeing his patients yet at the same time he always gave my situation his full and focused attention without rushing the clinical visit.

Posted on July 17th, 2014