Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Stark has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Stark didn't take the time needed in order to write a proper report, as he was in a hurry to make his next appointment with an Attorney who was in the waiting room and could care less about my health. He was completely neurotic and extremely arrogant, in my opinion, since he talked more about himself and his hobbies, than my actual medical issues. He wrote the most inaccurate report that didn't even reflect the truth and was full of mistakes. He made several statements as if they were facts, but they were actually erroneous in nature, which made me look as if I was somehow faking my injuries and I have been suffering ever since, as a result. I would be very cautious when it comes to trusting this man, since his opinions are not worth their weight in salt and have been proven to be dangerous in my particular situation. I think that he is more interested in money and getting paid, than the patient, especially since he appears to be working solely for the insurance company and not the patient. I feel that he should not be taken seriously, since he doesn't take the patient's health seriously and could care less about their best interests and getting them well again.
He's very self-absorbed, arrogant and doesn't listen well.... I found gross, major mistakes and ommissions on my AME report that my attorney sent me a copy of. Apparently he was more interested in making his lunch date that doing his job! He doesn't even deserve the 1 star but that's the lowest on Yelp's scale!
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of The Philippines
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsJames Stark MD, 909 Hyde St Ste 432, San Francisco, CA
Dr. James B Stark is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.