Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Stewart Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James B Stewart Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Precancerous Conditions
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. James B Stewart Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James B Stewart Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Stewart's knowledge and expertise in the field of skin cancer are superior to most general dermatologists and his office is always full of patients seeking his care, he takes time to answer all questions and explain procedures in great detail. You leave with the feeling that you and your well being are very important to him.
I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and Dr. Stewart removed it. I was sent to Dr. Norman Levine for plastic surgery to cover the wound. Both doctors worked together and I am very pleased with the results. It was a scary time for me and it was easier because I recieved the best of care. Thank you to Dr. Stewart and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. James B Stewart Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsA M College Of Mohs Surgery, 3705 W Memorial Rd Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Stewart Jr, MD - Dermatology in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. James B Stewart Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.