Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bagnell
Dr. James Bagnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventnor City, NJ, with other offices in Atlantic City, NJ and Somers Point, NJ . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bagnell is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division. Dr. Bagnell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bagnell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. James Bagnell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Very Professional. This man Is kind, caring and has to be one of the smartest men I have ever met. He analizes your condition and puts it in lay terms without any problem. I observed Him working from afar many times believe me he is the best. What he doesn't know he finds out an retains it like no-one I ever know of. He must have a photo-graphic memory. GOD BLESS HIM FOR BEING A DOCTOR AND CARE GIVER.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bagnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Bagnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventnor City, NJ.