Dr. James E Bakeman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James E Bakeman?

Awful doctor

DR Bakeman only cares about his patient if he can get a surgery out the deal. My ortho scope turned out much worse that when I went in. I understand that is the risk but in my follow-up appointment DR Bakeman didn't what to hear or even discuss any possible rehab options. This is when you need the surgeon the most when things aren't perfect. Also, my surgery was over two hour late and it seemed like he is just overbooked. He comes in and moves from one patient to the next as quickly as possible, so you can only imagine how fast he must move during the surgery. Lastly, my family has known DR Bakeman for most of my life, so if this is how he treated me then how do you think he will treat you. Avoid this doctor..

Stay away for this doctor!

I can't really say one good thing about my experience with DR Bakeman. Over an hour late for every appointment, three hours plus late for the surgery, always rushed because he is over booked, my knee is much worse off than before the surgery and he doesn't care or have any thoughts about trying to make your knee better. No rehab or anything.

Do not see this doctor

I had a very bad experience with DR Bakeman and feel he cares very little about his patients after the surgery. Probably the worse mistake letting this doctor operate on me. Please think twice about seeing this doctor for any reason. Also, every appointment I had to wait a at least an hour or more. The day of the surgery he was over 3 1/2 hours late and was very rushed when he saw me pre and post surgery. I think it's all greed.

Full hip replacement

Two years ago with no complications.

Dr. Bakeman explained things very well, there were no surprises and things turned out as he said they would.

Knee surgery

After being referred to Dr. Bakeman by my family doctor, I found him to be very professional and proficient. He explained the options, performed the necessary procedure and I was quickly back to work without pain.A very successful treatment.

Don't expect too much

He is all interested in you .... until....after the surgery. Then just don't even try to bother him. He is done with you.

mr

Totally wrong diagnoses, based on a second opinion and a MRI which Dr Bakeman refused to authorize. Dr Bakeman would not listen to what I had to say. Even after calling him back to the exam room (after waiting 20+ minutes) and again explaining my case.