Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Baldauf
Dr. James Baldauf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Baldauf is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center and Central Peninsula General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Baldauf has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Baldauf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Central Peninsula General Hospital
54 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1959
Dr. James Baldauf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Baldauf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.