Dr. James Baldwin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Baldwin?

My Horrible Experience

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I had several skin issues going on and my dermatologist at the time had recommended him. His bedside manner was terrible and said he could do nothing for me, Told me how bad I looked, and then told me to see his assistant, Nancy Decker R.N. Director of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Care who also did nothing for me. After being treated so badly I was afraid of going to anyone else and my self-esteem was low enough already, but so much worse when I left his office! Then a few months later I found Dr. Lori Swan who is wonderful! Everyone in her office treats you so special and she listens and doesn't make you feel ashamed of yourself and treats you with respect. She has done so much for me and my self-esteem...plus my skin now looks amazing! I would not recommend him or anyone in his office!

Excellent results from a fantastic surgeon and staff.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

He is an excellent surgeon who is only satisfied with the results when you are completely satisfied. His staff is professional yet very caring. They have truly changed my life after I spent years losing weight and getting healthy.

The BEST doctor in my opinion

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I have NEVER had a complaint about Dr. Baldwin! He is so easy to talk to about any and all problems. Never makes you feel unimportant. Everything you state is addressed and takes all the time to answer questions, while never making you feel rushed. Very professional, with the BEST bedside manners! I would refer him to anyone!! :)

My personal experience with Dr. James (Sam) Baldwin

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Baldwin is a wonderful, caring doctor who takes his time with his patients. I have to say he is the best doctor I have ever had. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. You can talk with him about anything. I will miss him tremendously. He is top of the line.

Posted on August 18th, 2017