Dr. James Baran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Baran?

Patient

Posted on February 29th, 2016

The doctor and the staff are some of the best. I've never been treated better.

Unprofessional Practice

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

A friend recommended Doctor. The receptionist was pleasant. But once in examination room, I noticed how dirty it looked. They told me to lay on my side on a smallish exam table and I almost fell off. I had a banding procedure done. After a week, I was still feeling pain, I went back in and after being placed in another room (which was dirtier), the nurse put gloves on and went about touching everything in the room, as well as exited and came back in, same gloves. Yuck. I should had said something. But I was in pain. He was very rough and ending up putting additional banding on, which added to my discomfort. Also I could not use my insurance co-pay card as they do not take credit cards.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

He is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is outstanding. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before my colonoscopy.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr. Baran and staff are very friendly and professional. I received the proper care and attention, and would definitely recommend this doctor to others.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

When I called Dr. Barans office to make an appointment I was expecting to wait about a month to get in to see him. I was shocked to be asked if I could come now...I had an urgent matter...and he was finished with all his other appointments and said he would wait for me. He also made phone calls immediately to an other doctor to discuss my care. He was willing to be available to assist with my surgery with another surgeon. He was very professional, very nice, very willing to help in any way. I highly recommend this man.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr Baran is very professional and friendly along with his very helpful staff I will highly recommend him to anyone Thanks for a job wonderfully done

Great Dr

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Great Dr. Very friendly

Posted on July 21st, 2011

definately a traumatic experience. The nurse was extremely rude and abrupt! Bedside manner was non-existant. I was held down by the nurse with her elbow on the back of my neck/back while i was crying because i was scared. the doctor never even got to assess my problem because i ended the visit after that!!!!!!

worst experience of my life

Posted on July 30th, 2010

warning this dr did a procedure on me that i didnt agree to do not trust him

Poor VERY RUDE STAFF

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

My health is very bad,I l am a crippleand have had trouble making appointmentsand being late.However,the staff woman was so rude to me today,that I had a heart attack due to her screaming at me.You heard me.I am now under my brother's care,He is a Heart Surgeon at an out of town hospital in BOSTON. My nurse just pulled me away from the pc.

Posted on June 14th, 2017