Dr. James Barke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Barke?

the most caring dr

i have seen this dr for over twenty years.he has always been right in his diagnosis and is quick to get you the help you need.hi9s staff is great also hope he never retires ..he spends time with his pts never rushes you out way to go doc

profesionalism

he is very caring and listens to what his patients have to say.

Very friendly Doctor

I first came to his office after a mystery illness stumped several specialists. The Physicians assistant spent over an hour talking with me, listening and asking questions and consulting Dr. Barke. They ordered one final test, sent me back to a specialis and I got my diagnosis. From that point on I've seen Dr. Barke. He has excellent bedside manor and is just easy to talk to. He genuinely cares for his patients and it shows. He caught a suspicious mole and recommended it removed- it looked fine to me- completely normal but I agreed to the removal and the lab said it was pre-cancerous. I trust his judgement. He quickly dignoses my ailments and more importantly understands treatment better than most. He usually gets the drug and dosage right the first time- not like most Dr.s I've seen- where it's hit and miss.He's not a miracle worker, he is as flawed as any other human- but he is the best Dr. I've had. I'll see him until the day he retires.