Dr. James A Barnett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James A Barnett?

Retired Air Force officer, Realtor

Dr. Barnett gave me an annual physical and was very thorough, covering all aspects to ensure I was healthy and well. I especially appreciated his calm and patient demeanor in answering all my questions. Dr. Barnett sincerely cares about his patients and that's a quality that will keep me coming back.

thanks gor NOTHING

This fossil needs to retire

At my first office visit with Dr. Barnett, he made me feel very much at ease. He's a very caring doctor and he actually takes the time to listen to me, even when not discussing health issues. He's just a really, really nice man. I almost wish I had a lot of health problems so that I can see him more often than once a year!

patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Barnett's beginning when he came to Emporia and now in Topeka....about 30 years. I would recommend him to anyone se ...

One of the best

I was in very bad health upon my arrival in Emporia, Kansas, even after being seen by specialists in Houston and having had a battery of tests, including MRI's, Cat Scans, blood tests etc. No diagnosis of my condition. It was basically "...take these pills and call me after x months...". Then I was seen by Dr. Barnett. His professionalism impressed me and he correctly diagnosed my condition. In general, I am very pleased to have to be one of his patients. Even though I do not live in Kansas, I will make regular visits to be checked by Dr. Barnett.

Not much of a Physician

Dr. Barnett does not give his patients priority in my opinion. He is more focused on his career as a politician and his patients are adversely affected. I know of several horror stories involving him misdiagnosing and/or admininstering wrong treatments, resulting in lengthy recovery and/or death. Its a wonder he is able to maintain his license. I also don't understand why the affected families have pursued legal action.