Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Bartlett
Dr. James C Bartlett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James C Bartlett has the following 1 specialty
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
Dr. Bartlett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. James C Bartlett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Cardiovascular Services, 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 840, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. James C Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.