Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bash
Dr. James Bash, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Alger, MI, with another office in West Branch, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Bash is affiliated with West Branch Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bash has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 7
The man is out to make money for him and his partners in crime- that's it! Talk to any reasonable-respectable person in town and they have nothing good to say, quit the contrary. But his office is the only one within 15 mi. so he's got a lock on these poor people. By the way, if you look like you might have money-hang on to your wallet. And if you want a diagnosis you will have to go see one of his friends.
i was very sick losing a lot of weight could not hold down any food and he kept telling me i had acid reflux i told him i did noy because people with acid reflux can eat i could not so to make a long story short i had to go down state to the u of m for someone to tell me what was wrong and good thing i did i could have died i had lymphoma
Dr. Bash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Branch Regional Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. James Bash accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Bash in this video.
Dr. James Bash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alger, MI.