- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Bateman has 2 locations
Dr. James W Bateman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James W Bateman has the following 12 expertise
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. James W Bateman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James W Bateman
Dr. Bateman graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Bateman works in Kalamazoo, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology.