Dr. James Baumgaertner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Baumgaertner?

inappropriate bedside manner

He was never on time for my appointments. Made several inappropriate comments on my looks and kept his hand on my knee during appointments while he was talking to me. Would never go back to him again. Not to mention he would not stop talking about his personal travels. No wonder he was never on time!

Total health care physician

I have had Dr. Baumgaertner as my primary dermatologist for nearly 20 years. His knowledge of skin issues is unparalleled. He is informative and professional, and is also interested in overall health issues, not just some "skin lesion" concern. He challenged me to take a look at unhealthy lifestyle habits, which in fact may have more long term implications than whether or not I need a "barnacle" removed. In my opinion, he exemplifies the newer and more comprehensive approach normally seen in much younger doctors which involves total health care and a wholistic approach, His awareness of current research is excellent. I plan on seeing him for years to come, hopefully. The only trouble is, given his popularity, it takes months sometimes to get an appointment.