Dr. James Becker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Becker?

Care after surgery.

Surgeon did not consult with specialist; patient returned to the emergency room to date 4 different times: 3 times for dehydration and the last time very malnourished.

Amazing person --- Amazing Physician

Dr Becker is one of the nicest dr's I have friendly courteous kind personable caring

Amazing surgeon unbelievable knowledge in bedside manner

Distracted perform a reversal surgery on me when other doctor said it was not possible did a amazing job very skilled in new technology he is a kind older gentleman like a warm grandfather who has an incredible bedside manner and always smiles he always helps me when I am in need I would recommend him for anyone who needs surgery and particular a reversal of ileostomy he changed my life and he took so much time at the initial consultation to determine if my case was even possible to do the surgery his staff support secretary Katie is tremendous she spent in less time on the phone with me helping me and nationally b to answer questions about this surgeon because the truth be told most surgeons are on caring and not warm and helpful and I knoew I've had 10 surgeries in the past two years

My experiences with Dr. Becker

I had ostomy surgery in 2000 for Crohn's disease and I have been in remission ever since. I had a child in 2006 and I feel that if it had not been for Dr Becker's surgery it wouldn't have been possible. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced, and his staff is wonderful. I have complete faith in his knowledge of intestinal disorders and have referred him to other family members who he hes also helped.My overall rating of him is 100% satisfaction!

He is the kindest Dr. anyone will ever have!

lc

dr. becker is the best dr. everbeen seeing him 16 yrs now,he`s done all of my surgeries and his diagnosis is right on. very caring dr.

Dr. Becker approval

Dr. James Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.