James Bellor Jr Is this you?

3.9

Posted on April 7th, 2015

i think his is great

Posted on February 7th, 2015

I had been everywhere before I went to Dr. Bellor, but he was the last specialist I had to see. He listened and gave thoughtful answers, discussing options as they arose. He knows medicines but also knows when they are not the best option. For example, as part of my therapy he recommended removing some items from my diet and because I was diligent, I haven't been on pain medications since. I recommend him without any reservations.

Great...if you can get an appointment

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Bellor himself is a great and caring doctor. The office is small so he keeps up with patient traffic pretty well. However, when I selected to call and make my follow up appointment when my schedule was available I found only an answering machine....for months. I have been trying for months to get another appointment and no one has called me back. I'm going to have to resort to seeing another doctor because I can't get a response.

Good Doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2009

I have a very difficult diagnosis but throughout the years Dr. Bellor has been one of the few doctors who listened, and has always treated my pain and symptoms adequetly. He is kind of a quiet person, but he gets the job done! One of the few really good doctors I have.

Compassion

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I think Dr. Bellor is extremely compassionate. I've been seeing him for about 4 years, and he always listens and cares about what I'm saying. He's also been very patient and tenacious treating my problem, since I've had so many problems with side effects from medication. I have recommended him to all my friends.

Smile sometimes

Posted on May 16th, 2008

I have been seen by Dr. Bellor on 3 occasions and I haven't made the doctor patient connection yet. This is a person you're opening up to with your complaints and he needs to show a bit more compassion. I think he's a bit distant!

Posted on March 8th, 2017