Dr. James E Benecke Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Benecke Jr?

A real love, always there for you. An excellent physician.

Excellent Doctor

I was shocked to see negative reviews. They Must not come from a patient of Dr Benecke. He is the most kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and patient Dr. I have ever seen. Anyone who can be his patient is very blessed. I moved out of state, and doctors here do not have the expertise that Dr. BENECKE has, nor do they care. They do not have any experience with vertigo. I would be so thankful if I could be his patient again.

I would recommend him highly--and have done so. Family and friends see him also.

Dr. Benecke is a very kind, direct and knowledgable doctor. He is very busy so that is why the ease of appt. is not excellent. You do have to call early to get in unless it's urgent and he usually will talk to you or have his staff give you a message about what to do.

Awesome Doctor

I was referred to him by a dr in the same building. And I couldnrt go wrong. He rebuilt my ear drum and it has been working from day one. When all other drs have failed. And a few months ago i had surgery for a bone anchored hearing aid. And dr Benecke is the best. He gave me my hearing back when i was told i would never have it back. He is very kind. And takes his time to talk to u. He explains everything he will do. I recommend him to everyone who needs an ent.

Terrible.

Absolutely terrible. He yelled at a staff member when I was in the office. He is very condescending and arrogant. I would not waste your time with him.

excellent care

Terrible

Dr. Benecke is an arrogant person. He talked down to me and acted like my complaints were not real. He spent no time with me and acted as if he had more important things to do.

Initial Appointment

Dr. Benecke and his staff were very friendly and helpful! I was late for my appointment, and I was planning on rescheduling. However, they fit me in that same day! Thanks for all your help!

systematic practice

He has a systematic practice. There is no individual planning nor attention. If you don't fit into his pre slotted treatment programs he dosen't have time for you. He cares about a few patients and the rest of us are a pay check...if you have a complicated case go somewhere else with a doctor who does care...

Makes you feel like you are his only patient

Dr Benecke needs to give lessons to other doctors about compassion, time and bedside manner. He truly enjoys helping people, and takes the time to explain things to you.

I have recommended Dr Benecke to several friends. He is just awesome and really explains everything. Had excellent bed side manner and made us feel like we were his most important patient.

I have recommended Dr. Benecke to several friends. The way he connects with patients should be the model for all doctors to strive to achieve. He solved a hearing problem that other doctors said I'd just have to get used to.