Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Beretta has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 75
I've never had to wait very long at all. I only wish he would close the door when you are there on your visit so that you could speak with him without other patients hearing what you say, and I wish he spent more time. He's in and out and you have to stop him in the hall if you have a question because he's so fast. That's if you can catch him.
Dr Beretta is always on time. I rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes form my scheduled appointment time. My initial visit was very long and involved an in dept evaluation. He listens to my issues at each visit and makes adjustments as needed. Compared to other pain management doctors I have seen, his blocks are very precise.
Dr. Beretta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James P Beretta accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr James Paul Beretta Pc, 2501 Meadowview Ln Ste 101, Pelham, AL
Dr. James P Beretta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pelham, AL.